MÚSECA is an arcade rhythm game developed by Konami for their BEMANI line of games. The game features five circular pads that can be pressed and spun plus a foot pedal. The game was released to the public on December 10, 2015.
The current version of the game is MÚSECA 1+1/2.
- MÚSECA - December 10, 2015
- Initial version of the game.
- MÚSECA 1+1/2 - July 27, 2016
- Major UI and grafica unlocking revamp.
- Simplified Menu Navigation.
- Grafica are unlocked through "Missions" instead of the Graf.HOLE system.
- COLORIS is the only currency present in the game. MUESE, NIS and OVERLOAD are removed.
- Grafica are now categorized by five elements rather than ten worlds.
The game is played with five circular pads and a foot pedal to either be pressed, held or rotated depending on the type of object that comes to the lower part of the screen. Players must input the correct object as accurately as they can to get the best score in the game.
Music featured in MÚSECA are from commissioned artists, making it similar to Sound Voltex. There are also licensed songs from different labels such as EXIT TUNES, DWANGO and Touhou Project.
For more information, visit the article Grafica.
Graficas are works of art featuring a wide variety characters drawn by different illustrators. The main theme of the game involves these works of art used to restore other works of art along with music.
MÚSECA Compe. is an event inviting illustrators and composers to create songs and graficas for the game. Only Japanese residents are allowed to participate.
|FAQ • Menu Navigation • In-game Mechanics • Curator Rank • Grafica • Skills|