|Kakusei meza me no, setsuna toki---.|
|This event is now over.|
The Coconatsu Exhibition is MUSECA Gallery event showcasing three graficas featuring the musical sister duo Coconatsu. The event started on November 22, 2016 and has ended on December 11, 2016.
Players simply have to play MUSECA a set number of times to unlock 2 grafica missions and a grafica based on Coconatsu. Playing a game means playing a full game from beginning until the end during the event period.
You will given a progress report after your game to keep track of many times you need to play to unlock content, as well as a congratulatory screen for unlocking content.
This unlocks the mission to restore the grafica, not the grafica itself (unless otherwise stated).
|Grafica||Title||Character/s||Play times (total)|
(Kachiki de Kahogo na Ane)
(Uchiki de Hikaeme na Imōto)
|The following grafica will be instantly available as a grafica as is upon acquisition with no matching grafica mission.|
(Kurano Gawa no Futago Unit)
- This is the first event in MUSECA 1+1/2 that rewards a grafica instantly.
- This means that the third reward will not have a corresponding grafica mission to restore it.
- Coconatsu is rival unit of the Hinatabi Bittersweets group.
- Coconatsu's music is mostly electronic music.
- Coconatsu have also collaborated with the HinaBitter girls from time to time.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MUSECA573/status/800564718855278592
- ↑ https://www.apartment507.com/blogs/japan-gaming/52132737-hinabitas-rivals-coconatsu
|FAQ • Menu Navigation • In-game Mechanics • Curator Rank • Grafica • Skills|